We take pride in providing the highest quality of work while staying within the constraints of both schedule and budget. Formed in 2004, Lehne Construction’s commitment to quality workmanship and customer satisfaction are what has helped us perfect lasting relationships with our customers. Our attention to detail and quality projects gain the respect of our repeat customers as well as those new customers we receive through referrals.
- Samsung Austin Semiconductor — FAB2 MOD 1 UT Building, 35,000 s.f. – Architectural, Structural and Civil Packages for the FAB2 Utility Building.
- Samsung Austin Semiconductor – T-Star Project — Architectural, Structural and Civil Packages for the FAB1 Utility Bldg Expansion, FAB X Slurry Elevator and Stair Tower, FAB1 BSGS and LN2 Chemical Storage Area.
- Samsung Austin Semiconductor -2nd Substation and Hazardous Waste Shipping Building- Architectural, Structural and Civil Packages for both buildings.
- Samsung Austin Semiconductor – Saturn Project — Architectural, Structural and Civil Packages for the FAB1 Utility Bldg, MAU Roof Package, CUB Expansion and IWT Expansion.
- Nimitz Museum/George H.W. Bush Gallery, Fredericksburg, Texas – Structural and Civil packages for the Museum Addition. General Contractor – Duecker Construction.
- Scott & White River Project, Round Rock – Below Grade Structural and Utility Tunnel Packages for a new hospital. General Contractor – Vaughn Construction, Matt Bailey.
- Pier House Addition, Key West, Florida – Structural and Sea Wall Package for Resort Expansion. General Contractor – Four Corners Construction, Don Price.
- Corazon Residential & Retail, Austin, Texas – 60,000 Cubic Yard Excavation, Utility and Electrical/Communication Duct Bank Packages for a seven (7) story residential/retail project on East 5th Street. General Contractor – MPC, Cory Palmeiro.
- Sun Coast Resources, Austin, Texas -– Architectural, Structural and Civil packages for a Fuel Storage Facility. Owner – Sun Coast Resources, Marc Childers.